The Society accepts membership applications from any child or adolescent (age ≤ 18 years old) at the time of the membership application.
Membership in the IQID Society can be established based on a performance at or above the second standard deviation above the statistical mean of the general, unselected population, i. e.:
IQ 130 (s.d. 15, Wechsler scale), or
IQ 132 (s.d. 16, Stanford-Binet scale), or
IQ 148 (s.d. 24, Cattell scale).
The IQID Society Membership includes the following entitlements and rights:
1. IQID Society Member online profile (inc. name, information, links and email)
2. IQID Society web Editor rights publishing and editing your own articles on the society web
3. IQID Society membership certificate (unique authorization code issued)
4. WIN boards – IQID Society forum access access (available only to IQID Society members)
5. WIN boards – WIN Private boards access (available to all members of the WIN member Societies)
6. Private chat among the IQID Society members (available only to IQID Society members)
7. Private chat among all members of the WIN Member Societies (available to all members of the WIN member Societies)
8. WIN Online Editions (WIN ONE) journal contributions
9. Special Interests Societies (SIS) participation.
10. National Intelligence Networks (NINs) involvement.
11. Real-life meetings organized and scheduled either for the IQID Society members or the members of the WIN Member Societies
12. Private Facebook WIN Members group access, accessible only by members of the WIN affiliated societies
* a sample membership certificate follows: